Studio Flash Light 120 W/s with Softbox 20" x 28" & Tripod
This studio flash kit is ideal for both digital and analog photography. The flash light is attached to the included tripod. It is a higher powered strobe light that can be used both indoor and outdoor and is good for studio work and larger scale on location shoots alike.
The flash power is infinitely adjustable from 1/8 to 1/1 so you can adjust the light to your desired brightness. It can be triggered by the included sync cord, test button and built-in slave unit.
The softbox helps to eliminate the harsh shadows and wrap the light around your subject to give you perfect pictures. The adjustable tripod allows you to create a suitable lighting position. Made of strong aluminum, the light stand is stable and durable. With the included carrying bag, the flash kit is easy to store and transport.
Delivery includes 1 flash light, 1 softbox, 1 tripod, 1 sync cord, 1 power cable and 1 carrying bag.
- Studio flash light:
- Guide number: 38
- Flash output: 120 W/s
- Rated voltage: AC 100-120 V, 60 Hz
- Flash power control: Stepless
- Adjustable flash intensity: 1/8-1/1
- Flash duration: 1/2000-1/800 sec
- Recharging time: 0.5-2 sec
- With built-in slave unit
- Acoustic signal
- Triggering method: Sync cord, test button, slave
- Color temperature: 5600±200 K
- Fuse: 5 A
- Modeling lamp: 75 W
- Sync cord length: 10'
- Power cable length: 16'
- Dimensions: 7.8" x 7.5" x 4.3" (L x W x H)
- Dimensions: 20" x 28" (W x H)
- White screen
- Tripod height: 31"-83"
- Max. extension length: 59"
- Material: Aluminum
- With a carrying bag
- SKU: 190191
* We currently ship to the lower 48 states only, and do not ship to APO, FPO or PO Box addresses.