1. What types of users is SpeedCut™ System developed for?
The SpeedCut™ .325 saw chain was designed to meet this needs of demanding professional
users- arborists, loggers, and rural landowners. Optimized for saws under
55cc engine displacement, the SpeedCut™ .325 saw chain is designed to deliver
exceptional cutting speed to maximize productivity on the job.
2. What pitch is SpeedCut™ currently available in?
SpeedCut™ is currently available in .325 pitch only.
3. What is “narrow-kerf” and why does it increase cutting speed?
Kerf is the width of a cutting face. The wider the cutting face, the more resistance
in the cut. By creating a narrow cutting face, SpeedCut™ saw chain is able to move
through the cut faster than a standard kerf saw chain.
4. Can I put a SpeedCut™ saw chain on a standard kerf guide bar?
SpeedCut™ .325 saw chain features .050 Drive links, which can be used with any
.050 Gauge guide bar. However, the saw chain chassis features a narrow-kerf design
for less resistance in the cutting material. For best results, Oregon recommends
matching a SpeedCut™ saw chain to a Speedcut™, Micro-lite™, or Pixel
narrow-kerf guide bar.
5. Why is SpeedCut™ easier to sharpen?
The SpeedCut™ cutter is designed to mirror the shape of a precision hand filed
saw chain. The Micro chisel® cutter features a rounded corner for fast cutting and
ease of maintenance. The combination of unique cutter shape and extra large gullet
(the area between the cutting face and depth gauge) results in a cutter that is
exceptionally easy to maintain.
6. Is SpeedCut™ available in a full chisel cutter?
SpeedCut™ is not currently available in a narrow-kerf full chisel cutter. Oregon does
offer a full-chisel standard kerf .325 saw chain under the model number 20LPX.
7. Where is SpeedCut™ made?
SpeedCut™ .325 saw chain is made in Canada at our Guelph, Ontario manufacturing
8. What is the recommended filing angle for SpeedCut™ .325 saw chain?
Oregon recommends a 3/16” file with a 35 degree top plate angle. The depth
gauge to top plate distance is recommended at .025”.
9. What is Lubritec™?
Lubri-Well™ has been replaced by Lubritec™- Oregon’s next-generation oiling
system. Lubritec™ is designed to extend guide bar and saw chain life by better
directing oil to critical areas of the cutting system- guide bar rails and saw chain
10. What type of steel is SpeedCut™ .325 saw chain made from?
SpeedCut™ .325 saw chain is made from oregon’s exclusive, patented OCS01 steel
alloy. OCS01 is designed to deliver superior durability in a wide range of cutting
conditions and ambient temperatures.
11. What product does SpeedCut™ .325 saw chain replace?
SpeedCut™.325 saw chain (95TXL) will replace oregon’s 95VPX series of saw chain.
12. What replacement parts will be available for SpeedCut™ .325 saw chain?
Oregon will offer replacement tie straps & preset tie straps, drive links, and cutters.
13. Is there rust prevention oil on the SpeedCut™ .325 saw chain?
The SpeedCut™ .325 saw chain uses a new type of dry-touch oil for rust prevention.
The new oil provides extended corrosion resistance and is easier to handle
out of box, in the field.
14. Will SpeedCut™ .325 saw chain be available in all the same packaging
configurations as 95VPX?
SpeedCut™ .325 saw chains will be available in comparable retail package configurations
15. Does SpeedCut™ .325 saw chain include the Vibe-Ban® reduced vibration
SpeedCut™ .325 saw chain includes the Vibe-Ban® feature which is designed to
reduce ergonomic vibration by at least 25%.
FAQ : SpeedCut™ .325 Saw Chain
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR WOULD LIKE TO PAY BY CARD PLEASE CALL:-
OR EMAIL Please use eBay messaging system
OR USE EBAY MESSAGING .
OPENING HOURS 8.30 - 5.30 MONDAY TO SATURDAY.
ALL OTHER STIHL PRODUCTS AND SPARE PARTS AVAILABLE.
PLEASE SEE MY EBAY SHOP FOR MORE CHAINSAW ITEMS.
THANKS FOR LOOKING